BARCELONETA TAPAS TOUR
Summer is here and we’re back for a food tour in Barceloneta, a few minutes’ walk from the beach.
Join us for a fun evening having drinks at a local brewery, feasting on fresh seafood, and a bit of insight into local life in one of the most vibrant neighbourhoods in the city.
This is a limited edition 3-hour tour in the old fishermen’s village of Barceloneta. Exact meeting address and detailed directions are provided with your booking confirmation.
Please note that absolutely NO ALLERGIES and EATING RESTRICTIONS can be accommodated on this tour. There will be seafood, pork and gluten and there will be no substitutions. Non-alcoholic drinks will be available.
June / July – Every Sunday (includes market tour)
August – Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, some Sundays. For groups of 2 or more, please request a date, if unavailable (private tour fees may apply)
UNAVAILABLE DATES: Spanish and Catalan National Holidays.
- You will enjoy at least 12 fresh and delicious food and wine tastings at 4 restaurants.
- You will be shown around the city by fun, knowledgeable, and helpful fluent/native English speakers.
- You will receive our Barcelona Food Guide – our exclusive guide on what to eat where in Barcelona, complete with Google map.
- You will be emailed a list of the food you enjoyed after the tour
- You have unlimited contact via email/whatsapp to help you plan your food itinerary – Priceless!
THINGS TO BRING: Our tours run regardless of weather conditions. If rain is forecast, bring an umbrella as you will be walking between stops.
WHAT TO WEAR: Please wear comfortable shoes for walking. If you have mobility issues, we would recommend booking a private tour.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and amendments made 2 weeks prior to the scheduled tour date are 50% refundable.
SOLO TRAVELERS: Please email for available dates before you book.
VAMOS A TAPEAR!