BARCELONA TAPAS TOUR
- Freshly baked coques de recapte (Catalan flatbread) in a restaurant with its own Roman wall.
- A glass of cava with jamon iberico de bellota (acorn-fed ham) and assorted cured meats in a cozy wine bar.
- Assorted Spanish cheeses paired with vermouth.
- Modern, inventive tapas at a slow food (farm to table) restaurant prepared by a Michelin star chef.
- An evening walk through hidden squares, the Gothic quarter, El Born and the cathedral.
This 3 1/2 hour tour starts at 6:15PM in the central Gothic quarter, within walking distance of Las Ramblas. Exact meeting address and detailed directions are provided with your booking confirmation.
Usually Fridays and Saturdays. Some weekdays in May-June. Check calendar for live availability by clicking here.
For groups of 2 or more, please request a date, if unavailable (private tour fees may apply).
UNAVAILABLE DATES: Spanish and Catalan National Holidays. In August, this tour gets temporarily replaced by the BARCELONETA TAPAS TOUR for one month.
- You will enjoy at least 15 fresh and delicious food and wine tastings at 3-4 family-owned restaurants and establishments.
- You will be shown around the city by fun, knowledgeable, and helpful fluent/native English speakers from Europe.
- You will receive our Barcelona Food Guide – our exclusive guide on what to eat where in Barcelona, complete with Google map.
- You will be emailed a list of the food you enjoyed after the tour
- You have unlimited contact via email/whatsapp to help you plan your food itinerary – Priceless!
THINGS TO BRING: Our tours run regardless of weather conditions. If rain is forecast, bring an umbrella as you will be walking between stops.
WHAT TO WEAR: Please wear comfortable shoes for walking. If you have mobility issues, we would recommend booking a private tour.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and amendments made 2 weeks prior to the scheduled tour date are 50% refundable.
SOLO TRAVELERS: Please email for available dates before you book.