GOTICO BRUNCH TOUR
ARE YOU LOOKING…
…for authentic places to enjoy local cuisine in the old town? Do you wonder where the locals actually eat? Are you finding it hard to have a good brunch in Barcelona? Do you want to explore the old town, while eating, drinking and having fun? If you said YES to most of the questions above, then this is the event for you! Tastings and stops may include some or all of the following:
- Thick Spanish hot chocolate with fresh churros from a very old granja with its own Roman wall
- Wine tasting at a small enoteca
- Jamon iberico and cheese tasting
- Olive oil tasting
- Catalan pastries from the oldest bakery in Barcelona
- Vermut and tapas at a small bodega
- Exquisite cakes and chocolate from a top local patisserie
- A selection of local wine, beer and other drinks.
All tastings and a drink at each stop are included in your ticket purchase. Enough food is served that, for most participants, dinner afterwards is not needed. The group tastes on the go from 4-6 establishments (inside, sometimes standing) and is seated in at least two restaurants. Tips are not included.
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, at 10:30am.