Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 6:15 pm
(Adults / under 12s: 85 / 50 euros)
- Dine on freshly baked coques de recapte (Catalan pizza) in a restaurant with its own roman wall
- Have a glass of cava with jamon iberico and assorted cured meats in a cozy wine bar.
- Try assorted Spanish cheeses paired with vermouth
- Discover modern, inventive tapas at a slow food (farm to table) restaurant prepared by a Michelin star chef
- Enjoy an evening walk through hidden squares, the cathedral and El Born
This 3-hour tour runs at 6:15 PM in the central Gothic quarter and El Born within walking distance of Las Ramblas. Exact meeting address and detailed directions are provided with your booking confirmation.
Unavailable Dates: Spanish and Catalan National Holidays. Other dates available upon request for 2 people or more (private tour fees apply)
WHY CHOOSE BARCELONA FOOD TOUR
You will enjoy at least 15 fresh and delicious food and wine tastings at 4 family-owned restaurants and establishments
You will be shown around the city by fun, knowledgeable, and helpful fluent/native English speakers from Europe.
You will receive our Barcelona Food Guide – our exclusive guide on what to eat where in Barcelona, complete with Google map
You will be emailed a list of the food you enjoyed
You have unlimited contact via email/whatsapp to help you plan your food itinerary – Priceless!
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
Capacity: Average group size: 2-8 per tour (larger groups possible by request and during the high season).
Things to Bring: Our tours run regardless of weather conditions. If rain is forecast, bring an umbrella as you will be walking between stops.
What to wear: Please wear comfortable shoes for walking. If you have mobility issues, we would recommend booking a private tour.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations and amendments made 2 weeks prior to the scheduled tour date are 50% refundable.
Solo travellers: Please email for available dates before you book.