BARCELONA TAPAS TOUR
- Freshly baked coques de recapte (Catalan pizza) in a restaurant with its own Roman wall.
- A glass of cava with jamon iberico and assorted cured meats in a cozy wine bar.
- Assorted Spanish cheeses paired with vermouth.
- Modern, inventive tapas at a slow food (farm to table) restaurant prepared by a Michelin star chef.
- An evening walk through hidden squares, the Gothic quarter, El Born and the cathedral.
This 3-hour tour starts at 6:15PM in the central Gothic quarter, within walking distance of Las Ramblas. Exact meeting address and detailed directions are provided with your booking confirmation.
Spring / summer 2017 schedule
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, some Fridays. For groups of 2 or more, please request a date, if unavailable (private tour fees may apply)
UNAVAILABLE DATES: Spanish and Catalan National Holidays.
WHY CHOOSE BARCELONA FOOD TOUR:
- You will enjoy at least 15 fresh and delicious food and wine tastings at 3-4 family-owned restaurants and establishments.
- You will be shown around the city by fun, knowledgeable, and helpful fluent/native English speakers from Europe.
- You will receive our Barcelona Food Guide – our exclusive guide on what to eat where in Barcelona, complete with Google map.
- You will be emailed a list of the food you enjoyed after the tour
- You have unlimited contact via email/whatsapp to help you plan your food itinerary – Priceless!
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
CAPACITY: 2-8 per tour (larger groups possible by request and during the high season).
THINGS TO BRING: Our tours run regardless of weather conditions. If rain is forecast, bring an umbrella as you will be walking between stops.
WHAT TO WEAR: Please wear comfortable shoes for walking. If you have mobility issues, we would recommend booking a private tour.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and amendments made 2 weeks prior to the scheduled tour date are 50% refundable.
SOLO TRAVELERS: Please email for available dates before you book.